Firstly, I must speak of the rooms, We were given a room, which was more of an apartment out of the hotel, across the main reception. It was absolutely beautiful. There was two separate bedrooms within the apartment and a lovely bathroom. The master bedroom was huge, with large, detailed ceilings and very modern decor. Was very clean and do not have any complaints with the rooms whatsoever.
The pool & spa area was equally as great. Exactly what we needed for a relaxing break away.
Location just perfect, short walk away from the town centre. Food was lovely. Everything was great and I would not hesitate to return or recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Traditional Scottish family hotel .5 mile from train/bus stations; in city centre; splendid views over Perthshire Hills & Lochs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Scotland's Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Scotland`s Hotel And Leisure Club
- Scotlands Hotel Leisure
- Scotlands Hotel Pitlochry
- Scotland's Hotel & Spa Pitlochry