arrived room was very cold reported this to reception was told to come back if it wasnt better by 5pm this was an hour and a half away. phoned down at 5pm and was told duty manager was out but would be informed when she returned. by 6pm went to reception where under manager moved us to a new room which was warm. dinner was very limited choice and very rich and heavy we were unable to finish this and put us off. we were going to eat out the next night but duty manager sorted out a meal for us which was excellent. we were never offered the distillery tickets we were supposed to.
plus side nice hotel very clean and well kept. very central, good facilities
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Traditional Scottish family hotel .5 mile from train/bus stations; in city centre; splendid views over Perthshire Hills & Lochs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity and Orbitz so you can book your Scotland's Hotel & Leisure Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Scotland`s Hotel And Leisure Club
- Scotlands Hotel Leisure
- Scotlands Hotel Pitlochry
- Scotland's Hotel & Leisure Club Pitlochry