I can't say that the hotel was very good but it was better than average really. The room was clean and modern. Was in a great place for walking into the town as right in the middle just of the main street. The breakfast was nice we both has the french toast. The evening meal choice was disappointing, I would have paid the supplement and had something off the other menu however the supplement was way too much in my opinion....was almost the same as the full price cost. The staff were helpful and friendly however were run off their feet in the restaurant which mean we had been sat waiting a few times for service. However it's not the staffs fault as they were busy!
I was more that happy as i had got a deal on the hotel through groupon. However if i had paid full rate, with regards to the dinner option and service in the restaurant i would have been unhappy!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Traditional Scottish family hotel .5 mile from train/bus stations; in city centre; splendid views over Perthshire Hills & Lochs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Scotland's Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Scotland`s Hotel And Leisure Club
- Scotlands Hotel Leisure
- Scotlands Hotel Pitlochry
- Scotland's Hotel & Spa Pitlochry