We had a fantastic break at Scotlands Hotel & Spa which we got at a very good rate. The staff were very effecient and friendly, the food was absolutely brilliant. The hotel itself was a bit old fashioned but the rooms are very comfortable. The bar is very quiet and not for those who like a bit more of a night life but we loved a quiet drink in the bar. The pool and spa was an added bonus for a bit of relaxation. This was our second time at the hotel and will definately stay again as we love Pitlochry and the surrounding area. thanks to all at the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Traditional Scottish family hotel .5 mile from train/bus stations; in city centre; splendid views over Perthshire Hills & Lochs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity and Hotel.de so you can book your Scotland's Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Scotland`s Hotel And Leisure Club
- Scotlands Hotel Leisure
- Scotlands Hotel Pitlochry
- Scotland's Hotel & Spa Pitlochry