My wife and I had a wonderful time at Scotland's , the staff from reception to restaurant could not be more helpful .The breakfast and dinner were really good , the only fault being that it was perhaps served too quickly . Our room , 215 , was as good if not better than any room we have had across Europe and USA.We made full use of the pool ,sauna and jacuzzi which were excellant.We will definately return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Traditional Scottish family hotel .5 mile from train/bus stations; in city centre; splendid views over Perthshire Hills & Lochs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Cancelon, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Scotland's Hotel & Leisure Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Scotland`s Hotel And Leisure Club
- Scotlands Hotel Leisure
- Scotlands Hotel Pitlochry
- Scotland's Hotel & Leisure Club Pitlochry