My friend and I stayed using the groupon offer- dinner, wine, bed and breakfast. Considering the price we paid this was a fantastic stay. The staff are very friendly and efficient. The pool area although not as nice/modern as other hotels we have stayed in, had everything we hoped for and impressive views. The hotel is rather dated and would benefit from a facelift. The exterior of the hotel is charming and the surrounding area is beautiful. The room was spotlessly clean and furnished well. Unfortunately our room had no hairdryer and the TV only received about 6 channels. Dinner was better than expected, perhaps a tad cold and seemed like it had been sitting prepared for a while. Other minor complaints would be that there was no working hairdryer in the pool changing room and nowhere to plug in straighteners there either. The free wi-fi signal was non existent. I would also suggest that information about the spa treatments should be given in the rooms and also at the reception as this is something we would have been interested in.
All in all a pleasant stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Traditional Scottish family hotel .5 mile from train/bus stations; in city centre; splendid views over Perthshire Hills & Lochs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Evoline ltd and Orbitz so you can book your Scotland's Hotel & Leisure Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Scotland`s Hotel And Leisure Club
- Scotlands Hotel Leisure
- Scotlands Hotel Pitlochry
- Scotland's Hotel & Leisure Club Pitlochry