“Avoid it and go else were , Poor and over priced”
Review of Pasha

Pasha
Reserve with OpenTable
Pasha is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #48 of 56 Restaurants in Pitlochry
Good for: Business meetings, Large groups, Romantic, Special occasions, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Authentic mediterranean food with a very wide choice of mezes, casseroles, grilled meats and vegetarian options. I found the portions were very generous and the prices compare to the average in Pitlochry. I believe this is a new restaurant and can thoroughly recommend it with it's central location, large premises, elegant decor and friendly staff. I'm sure the rest of the food would match up to the lamb shank, which was beautifully cooked.
Reviewed February 23, 2014

I stopped in with my partner after a nice valentines week end at moness. There was only one other table with three folk sat at it when we entered . The young waiter showed us to a table and returned after a few mins to take our order , I ordered a coffee and a roll with Lorne sausage and black pudding , my partner ordered a bacon roll and tea , that was the last we saw of the waiter for 20 mins when he brought us our hot drinks 15 mins later the rolls arrived , I have never saw such a sorry excuse for food the rolls were pre heated because they were not fresh , the Lorne sausage was the size of a match box and rock hard the black pudding resembled rubber but the bacon I was told was ok
I would not recommend this so called restaurant to any one the prices were astronomically high and the quality was the worst I have ever experienced
Snack vans have higher standards and better quality produce
I may have been conned this time by impressive menus and high prices that usually reflect a quality meal or in our case breakfast , but never again will I set foot in the Pasha,

Reviewed December 25, 2013

visited Pasha around 6pm without a booking and got a table straight away.
Very pleasant staff and good quality food at an affordable price. Limited but good selection of main courses and starters, did not need a dessert as the mains were more than enough.
There is a coffee shop attached to the restuarant which was busy when we called in and clearly people were happy with what they were eating.
Pitlochry has a big selection of tradional scottish restuarants but Pasha is well worth trying if you want something away from scottish fare.

1  Thank GlasgowHappyscot
Reviewed December 23, 2013

After searching the streets for somewhere to eat, this was the only place available however, it certainly did not disappoint!

After being seated by the friendly staff, we were given both the food and drink menus for us to look at which both had a range of items available; we decided to have the steak. After placing our order, we were greeted with olives, cheese and freshly baked bread which was delightful. After enjoying our little sharers, we were then presented with our beautifully cooked steaks; mines was well-done while the other was medium-rare. I was also very grateful; as someone who doesn't vegetable, I was given extra chips which was very sweet. I was originally planning to have dessert but I was stuffed after the delightful meal.

Although I wasn't keen on Pasha at first, it truly did change my opinion with the wide range of food available.

1  Thank Jfizzable
Reviewed December 2, 2013

The best point about this restaurant was its staff, which were friendly and provide good service, but the food was at best average, and the price of drinks very high. We had a glass of Magners cider. One normal sized bottle would have filled the two glasses and this cost £7.00. The price in a supermarket for a bottle is about £2.50!

The moussaka was tasteless, as was the kebab. The kebab did at least come with a very hot sauce.

Given the prices I would have expected better.

1  Thank Paul M
Reviewed November 23, 2013

We went in for a very late lunch after a long walk. Next day we went in for dinner and it was so good we went back two days later. We opted for the Mediterranean / Turkish dishes every time. The mixed "meze" starters (one cold option, one hot) were delicious as were the mains. The Turkish house wines (white or red) are also very pleasant. The only grumble at lunchtime was the loud and intrusive radio programme blasting out everywhere. In the evening this was replaced by muzak which at least sounded Mediterranean. Maybe we got lucky, maybe their non Mediterranean menu isn't up to much, but I don't recognise the place from some of the poor reviews.

1  Thank Craigellachie60