“Not a great coffee stop”
Review of Pasha

Pasha
Reserve with OpenTable
Pasha is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #47 of 56 Restaurants in Pitlochry
Good for: Families with children, Special occasions, Business meetings, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Authentic mediterranean food with a very wide choice of mezes, casseroles, grilled meats and vegetarian options. I found the portions were very generous and the prices compare to the average in Pitlochry. I believe this is a new restaurant and can thoroughly recommend it with it's central location, large premises, elegant decor and friendly staff. I'm sure the rest of the food would match up to the lamb shank, which was beautifully cooked.
Scarborough, England, United Kingdom
“Not a great coffee stop”
Reviewed October 21, 2013

We probably didn't visit at the best time of day. It was mid morning and we only wanted coffee and cake. The coffee was OK, but the cakes were very poor. My partner's scone looked "bought in" and had been reheated (suggesting that it had not been baked that day). My caramel apple pie also appeared mass produced and was stodgy and tasteless. The evening meals may have been better - but we did not feel like returning

Edinburgh, United Kingdom
“Excellent meal and friendly staff!”
Reviewed October 7, 2013

Our meal was delicious and the staff were efficient and friendly. Even provided complementary nibbles as an appetizer as we waited for our food which was served promptly! Well worth a visit as after visiting the Enchanted Forest and returning to Pitlochry just before 9pm other restaurants had stopped serving. Glad we ate here and would definitely return.

1 Thank Sylvia A
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Useless, walked out!”
Reviewed October 6, 2013

Well I popped into this place when passing through and visiting beautiful Perthshire. Pitlochry was busy that day, and most places were full. Pasha had loads of tables, and it looked really nice from outside. Got in, and it seemed ok, if lacking a little atmosphere. Was shown to a table and given menus and drinks order taken. I ordered a coke. It duly arrived but was pretty flat, and tasteless, but I was thirsty, so drank up. I ordered macaroni and cheese, and waited........

As I sat I noticed the staff all seemed to look very unhappy indeed, and despite six serving, no food seemed to be coming from the kitchen for anyone. Their was no chat from staff, and certainly no smiles. A table of chinese folk beside us eventually got served, wrongly, and were left with two plates between four. An apology was in order, but was not apparent!

I continued to wait, at no point did staff approach and explain why their was a huge ( by this time 45 minutes) wait. I decided to go and find out myself. I spoke with the waitress, she offered no apology, no explanation, but only said "it will be soon". I returned to my table, but shortly after decided enough was enough, went to the bar to pay for drinks and cancel the order. Again no apology, no explanation was given.

So to sum up. Drinks not good, service, well their was none, food, who knows, you can't get any, oh, and toilets, not the best either.

This place seems typical of a restaurant that is run by someone who either doesn't care, or is employing the wrong people, either way, I'm pretty sure it will be closing soon.

DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME!

Irvine, Scotland, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Grand Meal”
Reviewed October 2, 2013

After a hard days heather collecting. This was a superb meal. Well cooked and presented and the main thing.......LOADS of it.

1 Thank Gordon R
Bristol, United Kingdom
“Excellent fast service and good value”
Reviewed October 2, 2013

We were in a hurry after waiting in vain to be served in a nearby restaurant. The service at Pasha was quick, polite and efficient and the tea or coffee with large scone very good value at £3.50. Next time we are in Pitlochry we shall visit Pasha first!

• Visited September 2013