This was our first time visiting the lodges.....but will defiantly return. Stayed for 4 night break and it was great. We got a lovely warm welcome and shown to our lodge, which had disabled facilities, and were shown where everything was. Tea, coffe etc left in lodge.
Lodge was spotless and the park was well maintained. Staff could not do enough to help. The ducks love visiting the lodges looking for someone to throw them some bread!
Highly recommend a visit here
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Collection of lovely 3* lodges, terraced lodges and a cottage on the bank of the river tay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Priceline, LateRooms and HotelQuickly so you can book your Logierait Pine Lodges reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Logierait Pine Hotel Pitlochry
- Logierait Pine Lodges Pitlochry, Scotland