We rang Logierait Pine Lodges at 5:00 p.m. on a Friday in January looking for a week's accommodation having been let down by another venue. They were really helpful, waiting back until we arrived an hour later and preparing the lodge for our arrival. The lodge was excellent - clean, comfortable and very well equipped. The staff and owners continued to be really friendly and helpful during the week. The electric heating worked well, even in January, and with all electricity costs included in the week's rent it was excellent value. We will definately consider going to Logierait again for an out of season stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Collection of lovely 3* lodges, terraced lodges and a cottage on the bank of the river tay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Priceline, Booking.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Logierait Pine Lodges reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Logierait Pine Hotel Pitlochry
- Logierait Pine Lodges Pitlochry, Scotland