“Great time and good prices”
Review of The Coach House

The Coach House
Ranked #44 of 54 Restaurants in Pitlochry
Cuisines: Scottish
Description: We are an informal fun bar, where dining is a casual affair. We serve great drinks at the best prices. If you want to be entertained we have live music every Friday and Saturday. For sports fans we have both Skysports and BT Sport on our many screens. Our menu is served daily from noon to 9.30pm. Enjoy drinks and food on the terrace and watch Pitlochry life pass you by.
“Great time and good prices”
Reviewed December 3, 2013

Had a Karaoke night which was great fun, locals and visitors mixed well. Cocktails at a good price. Went in for an hour ended up staying all night as had such good fun

Visited November 2013

Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Very Good Tourist Pub”
Reviewed September 16, 2013

Had a few drinks in this pub/resturant during our two day stay in Pitlochry - nothing bad to say about it. The atmosphere and staff were all warm and friendly

Visited September 2013
“Locals only?”
Reviewed August 25, 2013 via mobile

Went here at the weekend had a nice time but the staff wer rude when my friend complained ? Instead of trying to b nice and correct the complaint I think the bar staff are more attentive to locals who drink there every weekend, it's a pity cause could b a good place we prob will go to other pubs in the future

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank Leeanne1979
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
“Awful service, unfriendly and rude staff.”
Reviewed October 23, 2012

Pitlochry has some lovely bars and restaurants, but this one isn't! I complained about the dukebox eating my money and not playing my music - trivial, I know, but the response I got from the Bar Manager was beyond rude. He was aggressive towards me (I'm 5 ft 2 and not the least bit aggressive) and continued to shout at me even whilst I remained calm and asked him to stop. Awful place - avoid at all costs and go to McKays across the road which is far nicer.

• Visited October 2012
3 Thank IckleSalsa
glasgow
“beware of the dukebox”
Reviewed July 25, 2012

My wife & I were enjoying a quiet pre-dinner drink when our peace was shattered by the loudest pub dukebox I`ve had the misfortune of hearing ,however it was evening time and so we grin and bear it, finish our drinks and head to the old mill inn .
We (maybe foolishly) returned there the following lunchtime thinking the music would be off or at least at a tollerable level at this time of the day& on arrival the bar was fairly quiet so we ordered lunch and waited unfortunately two youger lads came in and put "music" on and it was very loud , we spoke to the bar staff who were unwilling to do anything about I would have left had I not already paid for my lunch, so the best we could do was move as far away from the noise source as was possible & when our lunch came the food was good but not worth have our eardrums assaulted for.

• Visited July 2012