“Fantastic”

Ranked #15 of 57 Restaurants in Pitlochry
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed March 28, 2014

Fantastic little place full of character & atmosphere & a menu to die for. Didnt know what to chose & that was before we even looked at the specials. Everything we had was homemade from fresh produce. Thought we were full up I still managed to squeeze in the apple crumble & cinnamon ice cream yum!
Like most places up here its not cheap but it was worth the price where other places we ate at were not. The staff were friendly & attentive, will definately be back.

Reviewed March 23, 2014

Very nice food and cosy little restaurant. Little bit expensive for lunch but quality of the food was worth it.

Reviewed March 22, 2014

Although by no means the cheapest place to eat in Pitlochry but the food was very good quality, very generous portions and my fiancé said it was the one of the best Seabass he has had in a long time. Lovely interior and pleasant staff. Would def recommend as a treat if visiting Pitlochry.

Reviewed March 16, 2014

Snug and cosy little abode with an impressive menu and wine list.Just the sort of place I would like to visit....if only it werent for the miserable woman working there. This woman clearly hasn't smiled since she had the hives. Very unpleasant and an attitude displaying that she clearly didnt want to be at her work. Not looking for someone to be gushing over me but I expect someone a little pleasanter.If they get rid of her and hire friendly staffi would consider another visit, until then I will give it a pass

Reviewed March 12, 2014

Beautiful building with a cosy interior- very much like a traditional inn. Service was friendly and attentive and the food was wonderful. It was a little on the expensive side but you definitely get what you pay for. I really hadn't had a nicer meal for a long time- tiger prawns with chilli and lime to start with a stuffed pepper for my main course. Delicious! I will definitely be back next time!