“Never too early for Christmas”

The Christmas Emporium
Ranked #7 of 8 Shopping in Pitlochry
Reviewed September 26, 2013

Always nice to see a Christmas Shop- and even more so when unexpected.. Nice little place- good prices and good service. Having been to a few in London and Edinburgh this did not have the biggest stock but it did have some nice local additions, personalised and handmade items.
Good to have a browse and pick up a couple of treats...

Reviewed September 6, 2013

Purely by accident we came across this delightful shop and decided to enter it was magical and we were immediately transported back to Christmas. We wondered around the shop for some time and kept noticing more and more exciting things we were like kids in a sweet shop, brilliant. A female assistant assisted us with our many choices (the till receipt states Served by Manager) she was so helpful and kind nothing was too much trouble. I bought so many personalised gift for the family I am looking forward to seeing their faces when they open their gifts. The next day we returned to buy even more.

Reviewed August 23, 2013

This is a little bit of Christmas at any time of the year. It's like Aladdin's Cave. The longer you spend in the shop, the more you discover. The staff took the time to greet me as I entered and they don't seem to mind how long you spend in the shop just looking around. Well worth a visit and there's a great little Coffee Shop next door!

Reviewed June 12, 2013 via mobile

Speedy, friendly service when personalising items available in the shop. Our Son's thought they'd printed our names on when they saw the quality! Would recommend to anyone

Reviewed September 20, 2012

I was SO very pleased to find a shop like this! It's a bit small and altho I don't think they sell tinsels or lights, but they have pretty much everything else! I saw some really small and cute colourful baubles, but one of them was broken. I asked the clerk if they had another box, and that was the last one but I got it half price! I was also offered to take another full box of red-only baubles for the same price!

Really lovely place, can't wait for Christmas!