I selected the accommodation purely from the website, and unlike some places I have tried before, it did not disappoint, in fact it exceeded all my expectations|. From the warm welcome from Jane, the owner, to the spectacular deluxe room with balcony, and the delicious breakfasts, I could not fault anything at all. Craigmhor Lodge is ideally situated for touring and visiting the beautiful surrounding places in that area of Scotland, and is a five minute walk into Pitlochry, where there are plenty of shops, restaurants, and of course the brilliant Festival Theatre. Just the tonic for a break away from the stress of everyday life. I shall certainly be back in the future!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Winner of Scottish Hotel Awards Guest House of the Year and Breakfast of the Year 2012, 2013 and 2014. Craigmhor Lodge & Courtyard is tucked away in enchanting woodland in central Pitlochry. We offer a luxury retreat and an ideal base for exploring Highland Perthshire. Our accommodation comprises of 3 tasteful bedrooms in the Victorian Lodge, whilst our 12 luxury Courtyard rooms - many with private balcony or garden terrace - are the perfect choice for those who appreciate thoughtful touches such as iPod docking stations & spacious bathrooms. Relax and let Craigmhor work its magic! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline and LateRooms so you can book your Craigmhor Lodge & Courtyard reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Craigmhor Lodge & Courtyard Hotel Pitlochry
- Craigmhor Lodge And Courtyard
- Craigmhor Lodge & Courtyard Pitlochry, Scotland