As per our last review following our last stay in November, our second visit did not disappoint. We cannot fault this B & B. Again our room was immaculately clean and very well appointed. The sense of luxury certainly raises a smile when you first enter. Lucy provided a truly warm and friendly welcome. Breakfast was lovely with plenty of choice. Loads of fresh fruits, yoghurts and cereals. Wonderful choice of hot food and, if you've still got room, plenty of pastries. Jane runs a really smooth operation and is also a lovely lady, friendly but not imposing. Pitlochry main street is just a short stroll down hill. I would recommend Victorias for great casual dining. I would have no hesitation in recommending this B & B, indeed we have aleady booked to go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Winner of Scottish Hotel Awards Guest House of the Year and Breakfast of the Year 2012, 2013 and 2014. Craigmhor Lodge & Courtyard is tucked away in enchanting woodland in central Pitlochry. We offer a luxury retreat and an ideal base for exploring Highland Perthshire. Our accommodation comprises of 3 tasteful bedrooms in the Victorian Lodge, whilst our 12 luxury Courtyard rooms - many with private balcony or garden terrace - are the perfect choice for those who appreciate thoughtful touches such as iPod docking stations & spacious bathrooms. Relax and let Craigmhor work its magic! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Otel, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz and TripOnline SA so you can book your Craigmhor Lodge & Courtyard reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Craigmhor Lodge And Courtyard
- Craigmhor Lodge & Courtyard Hotel Pitlochry
- Craigmhor Lodge & Courtyard Pitlochry, Scotland