Stayed for one night recently to attend show at the theatre. Had super ground floor room which was modern and spotlessly clean. Lovely patio doors to table and chairs outside ( tho it was freezing and we never used them!) breakfast was delightful and we would recommend the home made pancakes with bacon banana and maple syrup. Owner very friendly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Winner of Scottish Hotel Awards Guest House of the Year and Breakfast of the Year 2012, 2013 and 2014. Craigmhor Lodge & Courtyard is tucked away in enchanting woodland in central Pitlochry. We offer a luxury retreat and an ideal base for exploring Highland Perthshire. Our accommodation comprises of 3 tasteful bedrooms in the Victorian Lodge, whilst our 12 luxury Courtyard rooms - many with private balcony or garden terrace - are the perfect choice for those who appreciate thoughtful touches such as iPod docking stations & spacious bathrooms. Relax and let Craigmhor work its magic! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia, Booking.com, LateRooms and HotelQuickly so you can book your Craigmhor Lodge & Courtyard reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Craigmhor Lodge & Courtyard Hotel Pitlochry
- Craigmhor Lodge And Courtyard
- Craigmhor Lodge & Courtyard Pitlochry, Scotland