“Honest Review”

Cuisines: European, Seafood, Scottish
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed August 26, 2013

I have dined out with my wife for the past 25+ years throughout the UK and beyond.....and a person’s dining experience is a personal one no two are the same.......But the quality of the food and the love in the way it's cook you can see and tasted by all……....Freshly handmade food stands out from tined or packet store bought.
Be it soup with a kitchen made meat/fish/veg. stock, handmade pasta, fresh warm bread or a loving made pesto……….only a person with a damage palate and very poor vision could not tell the difference.
My wife and I have spent many happy hours eating in Kerachers with our children introducing them to how foods when cooked with experience and love should tastes which has given them a love of cooking and dining out.
But I have met such people whose idea of good food due to their exposure of eating “out” are fast and mass produces chemical filled tasteless carryout’s and anything that is lovingly home or top restaurant made to them tastes BAD…….What a shame.
Peter the owner and chef of Kerachers cooks from his heart and with love which you can see and taste.

Reviewed August 24, 2013

Always one of my first choices for a special meal out when in Perth. From my own perspective, I respectfully disagree with the previous review. \i have only ever had a very enjoyable experience at this restaurant. From the moment we step over the threshold, the staff are attentive, the food has always been delicious and we have never been disappointed.
In my opinion, always worth a visit..

Reviewed August 24, 2013

By far the best restaurant in perth for quality of food and value for money, do not mind paying good money for excellent food and service. Even though it is seen as a fish restuarant the alternatives for those who do not tend too like fish are excellent, my other half reckons that the fillet steak is one of the best she has had and never seems too disappoint everytime we go. Overall 10/10 all over

Reviewed August 24, 2013 via mobile

To start I had a starter followed by a main which was alright followed by a magnum I had kept in my freezer at home

1  Thank Kroos12
Reviewed August 24, 2013

Havent been for a while but was prompted to write a review following the terrible review left recently! Each time we have been to Kerachers the service has been first class and the food has been very well cooked, very tasty and beautifully presented. In our opinion the staff cant do enough to ensure you have a lovely time at the restaurant. Would have no hesitation in recommending Kerachers.