“Business meal”

Cuisines: European
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 19, 2013

My colleague and i spent a lovely evening in nice surroundings. Drinks in the garden followed by a meal in a very pleasent restaurant. Staff were attentive without being over attentive. Prices reasonable. Would I return probably yes.

Reviewed June 28, 2013

I cannot comment on the food as we walked out before ordering. Head waiter was unhelpful and unwelcoming and we left after waiting nearly 30 minutes to order drinks. Very little atmosphere and did not feel child friendly despite checking that they catered for children when booking.

Reviewed May 30, 2013

We were a group of 12 people for dinner. First we had aperitif in the gardens before moving to our table, which was in a hall we had all for ourselves. It was certainly a grand feeling. We had the 3 course menu for £19.95 and were not disppointed. The presentation was good, food very tasty and service excellent. I can recommend it, but you will need a car to get there.

Reviewed May 19, 2013

I had not been to hunting tower for a long time maybe over 20 years back then it had the best reputation for food service and prestigious surroundings.
The food has improved and moved with the times and the hotel and restaurant looks really modern sadly the service let the review down other wise it would have been 5
I had the steak which was cooked perfectly and for my sweet I had the cheese which had a nice selection and served with oatcakes a nice touch.
I would certainly go back just to see if the service was a mistake maybe they had an off day.