“very good”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Duo

Duo
Ranked #26 of 198 Restaurants in Perth
Good for: Kids, Special occasions, Families with children, Romantic
Dining options: Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Perth, United Kingdom
“very good”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

Having been to pig halle a few times and having had some excellent meals there,I decided to try out their sister restaurant duo, I was not disappointed, although small the use of space is great, you really do feel like you are in a restaurant in france, the meals were delicious, just the perfect portion size to manage 3 courses, the desserts were to die for ecspecially the chocolate fondant,if it didnt make me look like a greedy pig i would have ordered another haha!service was pleasant and prices very reasonable,before I left I bought some macarons from the deli side, will definatley return.

1 Thank sarah m

Newburgh, United Kingdom
“Great food, great atmosphere”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

This was our first visit to Duo but we now plan to return soon. We were seated as soon as we arrived and immediately appreciated the friendly family atmosphere created by the staff and fellow diners. The service was friendly, the menu very extensive and the food was well-presented and delicious. We both had a starter, main course and dessert followed by coffee and macaroons plus a bottle of wine for little more than £70, which I regard as very good value given the quality of fare provided.
I only have 1 tiny gripe which really didn't spoil our dining experience at all.....I was served hand-cut chips with my steak although I had asked for gratin dauphinois. The chips were lovely though! :-)

1 Thank Roy S
Norwich, United Kingdom
“Fantastic, friendly bistro”
Reviewed May 20, 2014

Thanks trip advisor for the great recommendation, this truly was a great restaurant. Being new in Perth e had no idea where to go and this fitted our bill perfectly. Excellent food, very friendly and helpful staff and eally good value.

Dubai
“Excellent value for great tasty simple food”
Reviewed May 12, 2014

My friend and I booked this place to celebrate a 'BIG' birthday we are celebrating this year. There were going to be 15 of us arriving at 9pm after our trip to the BINGO ;-) so I had called the restaurant couple of weeks ahead to check it would be OK. they couldn't have been more accommodating. They didn't insist on a fixed price menu, they said we could choose from the usual menu and the specials which was great. Most of us chose from the specials and they were delicious and everyone said it was all delicious. I had the scallops and black pudding with chilli sauce and then the ravioli with courgette, and some cheese I'd never heard of. It was delicious. My friend had the langoustine with alioli and chips which was delicious with far more langoustine than you get in far more expensive restaurants. We love Duo, it's not posh it's just good food and has a great atmosphere. Usually busy so wise to book. Check out Pig Halle the sister restaurant next door too. A bit more refined but great food too. Denny will give you a great welcome.

Perth, Scotland, United Kingdom
“Fabulous food!”
Reviewed May 10, 2014

This wasn't our first time in Duo & certainly won't be our last. Food was delicious & staff are fantastic! The duo salad really is devine! My no1 place to eat in Perth.