Scotia Bed and Breakfast
$83
$76
Holiday Inn Express Perth(Perth)(Great Value!)
$62
Sunbank House Hotel(Perth)(Great Value!)
$74
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
  • Restaurant
$105
Travelodge Perth A9(Perth)(Great Value!)
$41
Travelodge
All reviewsresidents loungeb bstayed hereoff roadcity centretea coffee making facilitiesa great place to stayvisit perthexcellent breakfastgreat hostswould stay againwithin walking distanceyogurtnext morninglovely roomsuzietv
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 6, 2013

I enjoyed a great 7 weeks at the Scoia while being on placement in Perth. Suzie and Alasdair were perfect hosts who made me feel at home which was lovely as I spent so much time there. Their hospitality started as soon as I arrived in Perth and they were always so friendly and interested in what I was doing. The rooms are lovely and always cleaned really well. The lounge was warm and comfy and there was a microwave and kettle there to cook food if needed. And the cooked breakfast was delicious! I would highly recommend the Scotia for couple, families or buisness and I am already looking forward to going back in July!

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed January 11, 2013

Being away from home didn't effect me because of the hospitalityand comfort of Scotia thanks to Suzie and Alasdair who were very warm , welcoming and practical in the way they run this beautiful BnB. The breakfast they provide was delicious and worth leaving my comfortable room. The Living room was an exellent place just to wind down and relax at night.
I recommend this BnB for all types of visits be it Business, long stay , just passing through or pleasure. I will definetelly be back to stay soon!

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed October 24, 2012

Loved every minute of our stay ,Suzie and Alasdair were wonderful hosts and recommended many places to visit , We stayed for 5 nights It was an idea location just out of Perth's town centre, 5 mins walk .Great breakfast and lovely room

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed October 20, 2012

Wonderful place and the nicest hosts. Stayed for one night was clean,cosy and will recommend to everyone. If you are looking for a great stay which does not cost an arm or a leg than this is it. Had a really nice breakfast and nights rest.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed October 10, 2012

My wife and I enjoyed our stay at this B&B. The suite was spacious, well decorated, clean and the bed was very comfortable. The owners were gracious and helpful hosts. They offered valuable suggestions for local sites and places to eat. Our breakfasts were generous, well prepared feasts. I highly recommend this spot. My wife and I would certainly stay here again in the future.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple