“I love this place!”

Cuisines: British
Perth, United Kingdom
“I love this place!”
Reviewed November 27, 2012

I am regular customer of The Topiary as is my Dad. He won't go anywhere else unless it's closed! We really enjoy the cosy atmosphere and the lovely fresh food. The soups are very tasty and the cakes are amazing!! :-) The staff are always very friendly and full of fun conversation. Keep up the good work!

• Visited November 2012

Edinburgh, United Kingdom
“Yummy cakes”
Reviewed August 26, 2012 via mobile

We had tea and cake at this cute little cafe! The cakes were delicious! My husband had the Victorian sponge cake and I had a yummy carrot cake with no nuts!

Eauze, France
“Don't miss it this perfect cafe!”
Reviewed August 14, 2012 via mobile

This is a super little cafe right on the main shopping street in Perth. I happened on it completely by chance but will always go there when I am in town now.

The decor is fresh and classically stylish but very relaxed, exactly right for the menu offered.

They serve a lovely sounding selection of breakfasts but we went for lunch. We had the very home-made soup, which was faultless, a freshly made and generously filled sandwich and then the biggest slice of fresh cream Victoria sponge I have ever seen! The cake was so good that I will be ordering birthday cakes from them in future.

What I liked about the food was that is was fresh, wholesome and, well, honest!

On top of the great food we received exceptionally friendly and attentive service. Needs were anticipated, like a second plate so I could share my cake with my son, or an extra napkin.

The prices are really reasonable and offer excellent value.

This place is keeping it simple and doing it perfectly and at the right price. Go there for the cake and a cup of tea if nothing else!

Central Scotland
“Convenient Spot”
Reviewed August 13, 2012

This is a new cafe/cakebar in the middle of Perth in the main shopping area. We stopped here for a lunch and had lovely lentil and carrot soup and some wraps. The soup was obviously home made and very tasty. The wraps were very fresh and well presented with home made colelsaw and crispy salad. Going on our experience today this cafe will do well in Perth as there are not that many decent places to have a nice light bite for lunch. Well worth a visit!

• Visited August 2012
Perth, United Kingdom
“Excellent”
Reviewed June 21, 2012

Been to the Topiary cakebar twice now it is excellent, very good value,food is so fresh and tasty lovely place inside and has a couple of tables outside if your lucky enough to get a dry day for a visit. If you are in Perth it is well worth a visit. Will certainly be back

• Visited June 2012