“Enjoyable visit”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Small Talk

Small Talk
Ranked #1 of 16 Coffee & Tea in Perth
Cuisines: Cafe, British, Soups, Scottish
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine, Kids, Families with children, Romantic, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Brunch, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Enjoyable visit”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 31, 2013 via mobile

Visited today had time to enjoy the atmosphere of this lovely restaurant good portion sizes and great coffee

Perth, United Kingdom
“AMAZING CARROT CAKE”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 29, 2013

I regularly go to small talk with both my mum and gran and we LOVE it! No matter what time of the day you go in the food is excellent, service excellent and it is busy which tells you only one thing.... It is the best in Perth! Today we went for our first high tea and let's just say it will certainly not be our last! It was delicious! It was a hard choice between the steak pie and Effies stovies and oatcakes however the steak pie won in the end and it was lovely... Carrot cake for dessert is a must have and was the icing on the cake! Thank you to George and his staff who made my grans birthday memorable today :)

Perth, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Tea Room”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 29, 2013 via mobile

I've been meaning to visit here for a long time and had the opportunity last week. Food was very reasonably priced and excellent quality. Proper sausages with the breakfast! Delicious cheesecake. Very popular and busy, cosy atmosphere. Will be back to sample more cake!!

Glenrothes, United Kingdom
“Filling, unique well priced”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 29, 2013

I went to Small talk whilst working for a few days in Perth and I wasn't disappointed! The food was tasty and well priced and the cakes were some of the nicest I've tasted. Definitely will be back!!

• Visited June 2013
“Epitomizes high tea but at reasonable prices! CAN'T MISS!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 27, 2013

I came here with my girlfriend (who is from England) and after being disappointed that we could not easily find a top-notch tea spot in London we are so lucky to have stumbled upon this tremendous tea spot. Book lunch in advance but I recommend 5pm tea!
The decor is splendid the staff exudes Scotish class and the refined atmosphere is not to be beat!
A CAN'T MISS!