Huntingtower Hotel
PremierInn.com
Parklands(Perth)
Hotels.com
1,037 results
All reviewslovely groundshunting towersunday nightthree coursesvenisonlovely hotelbar menucourse dinnerfirst classwedding venuelounge areaour room was spaciousthe ground floorquiet locationwedding receptionovernight stayboth mornings
Reviewed August 26, 2014 via mobile

Booked the Sunday Night Saver deal for my friends birthday.
Can't thank the hotel staff enough for the wonderful time we had. Special thanks to Benoit for being so friendly and helpful and to the chef for the amazing food.
We will be back!

Stayed: August 2014, traveled with friends
JasonDoga, General Manager at Huntingtower Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 10, 2014

Thank you for your lovely review,I will ensure to pass your comments onto all concerned especially Benoit who will delighted to hear them.

Reviewed August 24, 2014

Another perfect meal within the beautiful surroundings of Huntingtower Hotel in the company of my husband and sister-in-law. Before lunch you can sit comfortably and enjoy a drink within the lounge areas of hotel, with lunch then being served in the glass conservatory by very attentive staff. Our three course set lunch menu with coffee, was extremely well prepared and presented with a good choice of food on the menu. What an enjoyably way to spend an afternoon with family. Many thanks once again to Huntingtower Hotel for their kind hospitality.

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled with family

Thank you for your lovely review I am very pleased to hear that we did not disappoint on your return visit, I hope there is many more to come.

Reviewed August 24, 2014

We stayed at the hotel with a group of family members for a get together. We all had rooms on the ground floor which were all very well presented and equipped. The room we had was to the back of the building and was clean and comfortable but a bit tired. There are no coverings on the window so anyone walking from the car park has a great view into your room! Fine in the evening when you can draw the curtains but you don't want to be in dark during the day. We had afternoon, dinner and breakfast as part of a Sunday package. The staff were all lovely, very friendly but service for afternoon was not great. Dinner was excellent however when we went to sit in the bar after dinner there weren't enough seats for us all. Breakfast was great and in particular the young man who brought us our cooked choices is a credit to the hotel. I would recommend this hotel for older couples as it is very sedate but value for money none the less

Room Tip: First floor has more privacy
  • Stayed: August 2014, traveled with family

Thank you’re your lovely review I am please to hear that your dinner was excellent, your breakfast was great and you found the hotel to be value for money.

I do hope you consider us for any future family gatherings.

Reviewed August 22, 2014

Just returned from a wonderful two night stay at this gorgeous hotel. There were a few small niggles, but it is the sign of a great hotel, when they are resolved. My fiancé had arranged for the champagne package but it was not in our room on arrival. When we reported this to the reception, Nicola arranged for this to be resolved. Within minutes the wonderful Jen arrived with champagne, chocolates and our fluffy bathrobes and slippers!!! Jen is the star of this establishment. She was in charge of the restaurant she managed over the dinner service effortlessly and was charm personified. Such a friendly person - she is a credit to the hotel,
We had dinner in the hotel both evenings and the cooking was superb. The chef knew what flavour combinations worked and his pavlova was to die for.t The only downside would be the breakfast. The breakfast were not as impressive, but this could be partly because of the atmosphere created by Liz the "manager". She seemed to take great delight in ridiculing the young staff , Something I found unnecessary and was very unprofessional. . She needed to take lessons from Jen in customer service.
This aside, we intend to return and return soon.

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Lisa L L

Thank you very much for this lovely review I am very pleased to hear that you had a wonderful two night stay.

I am sorry to hear that there was a couple of niggles but I am happy to hear that these were resolved quickly and professionally. I am concerned regarding the manager on breakfast and will look into her conduct as a matter of urgency.

I am happy to hear that despite the niggles you enjoyed your stay and are planning to return soon.

Reviewed August 22, 2014

I stayed here recently for 4 nights for a wedding in Perth and was recommended this hotel as it was near the football stadium. On driving up to it, we were blown away at how beautiful the building was but we were so disappointed when we got into the room. The room although was nice enough looked tired and the bathroom looked like it was well overdue for a refurb. On the first night I cut my foot on a loose tile where the grouting had come out so the following morning, I reported it to a lady at reception who said she’ll mention it to the caretaker, though on returning later on, I got the distinct impression it was filed in a mental bin. I reported it again another 2 times after before giving up and spent the rest of our stay with a towel on the floor so neither myself or my husband cut our feet.

The rooms were very warm and the window didn’t open very far so I asked reception if we could get a fan. I was told that one would be sent up and predictably no fan turned up, I mentioned this the following morning and was met with indifference.

The breakfast service was terrible. On the first day it was fine as there didn’t seem to be that many guests when we got down, but the following 3 mornings it was busy and the service was slow. On entering we were always asked if we wanted tea or coffee. The second morning we ordered but we had to ask 4 times before we got our tea and coffee. We also had to ask repeatedly for our toast. The toast on the 2nd day eventually turned up after we had finished our breakfast. On morning 3 I ordered pancakes with maple syrup and when they arrived I was really disappointed that they tried to dupe me into believing it was maple syrup, it was in fact golden syrup. I wouldn’t have minded had they been up front about it instead of trying to deceive me.

Really wasn’t impressed and I would seriously consider staying at the Salutation which was fantastic when we last stayed there.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay.

I am terribly sorry that we did not meet your expectations or indeed our own usual high standards, we take complaints very seriously and I will look into yours a matter of urgency.