“Great staff”
Review of Huntingtower Hotel

Huntingtower Hotel
Ranked #1 of 18 Hotels in Perth
Reviewed October 27, 2013 via mobile

Me and my husband attended our god daugters wedding last week and stayed for the week. We had dinner almost everynight the food was wonderful but the staff made our night we were served by lisa sonya and james who made our night not only helpful but so friendly taking time to talk to us and seemed genuinly interested wonderful staff and will be back soon

• Stayed: October 2013
JasonDoga, General Manager at Huntingtower Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 30, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay, I am pleases to hear that you found the food wonderful and the staff helpful and friendly, I will ensure to pass your comments on to Lisa, Sonya and James who will be delighted to hear your kind words.

Reviewed October 26, 2013

Very good and comfortable hotel.
A lovely hotel where the staff were polite and respectful. The room was fantastic and food good value and quality. Free wifi a big big plus. I love the drenched in tartan look. The rural location just outside Perth was a delight in autumn. I look forward to a summer visit to this hotel. I recommend this hotel.

Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business

Thank you for your kind review it pleases me to hear that you found the staff polite and respectful and I will ensure to pass these comments along to all concerned.

Reviewed October 18, 2013

We stayed for the weekend recently for a friend's wedding. When we arrived I was really impressed that the hotel was furbished in a traditional highland manner but wasn't at all scruffy. All of our meals were very nice and the three course dinner is excellent value. I was particularly impressed with how accommodating the staff were- we were served throughout the weekend by a wonderful waitress who made suggestions for the (slightly) fussy eater in our party.
Will definitely stay again.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you very much for your lovely comments I am delighted to hear you enjoyed your stay and found the staff to be accommodating. I hope I have the opportunity to welcome you back.

Reviewed October 16, 2013

Stayed at hotel for one night with afternoon tea, evening meal and breakfast. Bedroom was very spacious, warm and clean, evening meal in the main restaurant area was excellent with period fire place and wood panelling walls creating a lovely atmosphere, the food was of a high standard throughout our stay and I could not fault the staff as they were very professional and helpful.

I would definetely recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Gale S
JasonDoga, General Manager at Huntingtower Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded December 15, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to post this kind review I am delighted to hear that you found the hotel and the restaurant to be excellent. The staff will be pleased to hear you found them professional and helpful so I will ensure to pass on your comments.

Reviewed October 15, 2013

We had dinner and breakfast here over a weekend, while staying in the Huntingtower Lodges across the gardens. Unfortunately the Hotel was full with a wedding party. Huntingtower is a gem of a find, its so close to Perth but so countrified, lovely river walk/cycle just at the bottom of the lane.
Our dinner numbers where in the high 20's to 30's (including Children) and we were made to feel very welcome. Morag looked after us with wit and banter, nothing was too much trouble, even booking 9 breakfasts and 17 of us turning up ! We had a dining room to ourselves, a table beautifully set, and the meals, out of this world. For a three course meal plus coffee/tea and mints for £19.95, just amazing.(Children's menu available) Scrumptious local produce all beautifully cooked and presented perfectly. Desserts delicious, cheese board included wow, a bargain, what more can I say. Diet blown away again !
Next time I hope we manage to stay in the Hotel.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family

Thank you for your lovely review I am delighted to hear that you found the service superb and that Morag went out her way to help you. The chef and his team will be pleased to hear of the wonderful comments regarding his food; I shall make sure these are passed on. I hope you do get a chance to stay in the hotel in the future.

Reviewed October 12, 2013

Had a wonderful stay at above hotel food was great, rooms so clean, staff very friendly especially Morag she made us feel special and we got a very warm welcome, thank you all it was a well earned break ina marvellous hotel.

• Stayed: October 2013

Thank you very much for your kind words I will be sure to pass these on especially to Morag who will be delighted to hear them. I hope I have the opportunity to welcome you back to the hotel in the future.

Reviewed October 8, 2013

This was a first time stay for me but it wont be my last,Good location about a mile out from central Perth. Excellent spacious bedrooms with Sky Sports on the room TV.
The restaurant was reasonable value with a £20 3 course meal of excellently cooked food.
Very attentive staff.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your recent stay I am pleased to hear you found the rooms spacious and the meals of good value, the staff will be especially pleased to hear you found them all very attentive.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Perth
Sunbank House Hotel
#9 of 18 in Perth
Royal George Hotel
Royal George Hotel
#7 of 18 in Perth

Been to Huntingtower Hotel? Share your experiences!