“Top Notch”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Odesi

Odesi
Reserve with OpenTable
Odesi is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #39 of 199 Restaurants in Perth
Cuisines: Indian, Asian, Balti, Eastern European
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Delivery, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: "Exploring a variety of culinary traditions".
“Top Notch”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 15, 2014 via mobile

Was in on a Saturday night at the beginning of February. Really nice atmosphere and decent, fairly priced Indian food. When you weigh up an Indian, or any restaurant, you have to think of price compared to quality and for me Odesi is a winner on that front. I had the Mixed Pakora for starter, well cooked and sprinkled with spices. Not too dry like Pakora can sometimes be. For main had Goenese Chilli Korma and Mushroom Rice, absolutely superb. No complaints at all and we'll be back soon.

Perth, United Kingdom
“Fabulous Takeaway curry! Best in Perth.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 8, 2014

Having had a recommendation for Odesi, we decided to take the plunge. We were not disappointed!!
Ordered over the phone and then went to collect our order. Even thought it was a short wait at the counter for our order (which I would expect on at 8pm on a Saturday night) they offered me a free drink to say sorry!
Got the food home it was hot and delicious. We ordered the set menu which turned out to be great value. I couldn't fault the food, we had chicken chasni and chicken celoynese curry both of which were packed full of flavour. They were so lovely that I ate far too much !
Will defo be back... is tonight too soon.....??

• Visited February 2014
Perthshire,Scotland
“Excellent Curry”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 3, 2014 via mobile

We've been here before and were going to the nearby Manzil tonight but decided to stop here instead. Three people, three tikka mains ( chicken and lamb ). The quantity and quality of the meal was almost peerless; we're used to Glasgow curries but this was easily comparable. Meat was cooked to perfection with beautiful naans quite literally the size of an elephants ear !!! Not sure what is going on with other reviewers..... no complaints here. I would recommend.

perth
“Total Waste”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 21, 2013 via mobile

I have always ordered from here if ordering Indian food in Perth. The last order placed arrived and was borderline in warmth. I put it down to a bad night as I know it can happen to even the best places.

I have just received my new order and am so disappointed. Meal is inedible, naan could kill somebody and the rice is freezing. I won't be bothering spending my hard earned money here in the future. I'm sure there are many places much better that I can discover now I have been afforded the oppertunity.

Really need to sort yourself out.

2 Thank captainpickle
“Best in Perth, so far”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 18, 2013

Had a fair few curries from here, our regular if you like. Fantastic choice on the menu. However each time we order I can't help but feel things are going slightly downhill. Deliveries taking longer and longer, last few times I've had to phone to chase up. Last time they forgot the spiced onions etc. The curries don't seem to have the same punch of flavour they once did.

• Visited October 2013