“Fantastic B & B!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Perth
Dalvey Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #3 of 49 Perth B&B and Inns
Reviewed May 12, 2012

I can recommend Dalvey as a most comfortable and friendly B&B, we haven't stayed in many B&B's but this was without doubt the very best! Breakfast was huge and well cooked and a wonderful choice of cereal, yogourt and of course porridge. Bed very comfortable and we had good nights sleep. Shower room spacious. We booked for the week and had a great time with family and friends. No curfew! Breakfast was any time we asked for it. Well done John and Jane we recommend you to anyone who reads this. All the best and thanks we had a lovely week. Pete and Chris from Kent

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Chris K
There are newer reviews for Dalvey Bed & Breakfast

Reviewed May 12, 2012

I have been travelling throughout Scotland for 3 weeks and have stayed at several B&B’s during that time. This is by far the best B&B I have stayed at.

Firstly, I was warmly welcomed by both the owners, shown to my room and then offered a cup of freshly brewed coffee – a very welcome drink that also included biscuits and chocolate bars
My room was delightful with another thoughtful touch – fresh flowers in my room, pink tulips and carnations – lovely. The room was nicely appointed; spotlessly clean as was the en-suite. I had a very comfortable bed with good quality linen.

Another first during my travels – at breakfast I was actually introduced to other guests! At other B&B’s, this just did not happen, you had to make you own introductions.

Breakfast was excellent with a good choice of cereals and fresh fruit. I did not want a cooked breakfast and was more than satisfied with the quality of the fresh fruit.

There was one small problem with the shower – the hot water was not running as well as it should – however the owners were unaware of the problem and will now have it fixed. They are renovating the property even though it is excellent as it is – this should be a 5* property. Thoroughly enjoyed my stay and if I come back this way I will certainly stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank Karen K
Reviewed April 25, 2012

A very warm welcome and pleasurable stay. The service was excellent and I was made to feel very much at home. I was staying over night for an audition at the University in Perth and the owners kindly offered to take me up to the college and also pick me up. After a comfortable night, I was provided with a lovely breakfast and again made to feel very much at home. I would highly recommend this B&B to anyone!

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank Darryn M
Reviewed April 25, 2012

A superb B&B that really cares about it's guests. Accommodation is spacious, comfortable with facilities that make a stay real easy. Breakfast is fabulous; quality produce, but be warned..cancel dinner for that evening, you will not be hungry. When are we playing Golf in perth again, Bruce?

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank ducat1750
Reviewed April 23, 2012

...........for your Perth accommodation. I stayed with friends, unfortunately for only one night. No negatives. From arrival with handy parking at the door, a warm welcome from enthusiastic hosts, immaculate accommodation and an excellent breakfast. If I return to Perth I will definitely be back. This is a 4 star B&B aspiring to be 5 star.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank Bruce M
Reviewed April 21, 2012

booking was really easy and friendly over the phone, once i arrived at the train station i was picked up and taken to my room (single for £35 a night) the room was very spacious and the en-suite was very clean and well planned out. the bed was very comfortable and i had no problems having a good nights sleep. breakfast was brilliant with the options of cereal, fruit, juices, full fry or porridge. they are currently updating the rooms with new furniture, carpets and even enlarging the en-suites as well as making them co-joined allowing for families to have essentially what could be classed as one room. from what i saw of the renovations it looks set to be an improvement on what is already a first class B&B. i have nothing but praise and thanks for the lovely hosts who made my stay at dalvey the best stay in any B&B i have had to date, definitely the place to stay in perth.

Room Tip: any room is a good choice obviously choose one to suit your group size.
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank SailorJason
Reviewed March 9, 2012

A very warm welcome at this good value and comfortable b and b. The owners kindly picked me up from town (I was travelling on a book tour for my new book series Mortal Chaos) and ran me back to the station the next day.
Porridge and fresh fruit for breakfast---healthy start to the day. A good place and good people.

Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business