“EVENING MEAL”
Review of Rancho Pancho - CLOSED

Rancho Pancho
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Transit: Bus and train stations in close proximity to the restaurant.
Reviewed February 20, 2013

very good meal from buffet with the staff being very friendly and attentive throughout
Used a 25% voucher from internet so meal was really good value. Restuarant was really busy for a cold Wednesday night in the middle of february

Reviewed February 18, 2013

This Mexican restaurant was very nice. They had a nice menu to choose from and the decor was nice. Very good food and yummy cocktails!

Reviewed February 17, 2013

After reading a view bad reviews om trrip advisor we thougght we would give it a try. I dont understand why though. The serivce was really good and attentive waiter was very friendly and polite we felt as if he actually wanted to work there rather than just being there as a job. Food was well presented and huge portions! Atmosphere was good and lively. Throighly enjoyed our visit and will recommend and defonetly come back

1  Thank Matty545
Reviewed February 16, 2013

We hadn't booked so just happened to pop in for an early evening meal. The service was good as was the food, huge quantities. We only managed 2 courses, I would need to starve myself to get through 3 courses!!
The place was well decorated with ballons and little love hearts on the tables.
My only criticism was that the place was cold, the radiator was on, however I think that as we went in at 6pm it hadn't been on for very long. Although the staff didn't mention it I did notice one of them casually feel the radiator to check it was on!! Not really what you want for a "hot" date on Valentines Day.
Apart from that I would go back and I would recommend it.

Reviewed January 25, 2013

Food was good but very expensive, when we were in there it was very quiet and you could hear a pin drop which made it awkward all the staff just hanging around and watching while you were eating. i will reiterate the food was nice, but i about fainted at the bill. Maybe if it was busier and had a bit of an atmosphere i would have enjoyed my experience more i wont rush back, but it was ok.