“excellent guest house.” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #3 of 51 Perth B&B and Inns
Hurlford, Scotland, United Kingdom
“excellent guest house.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 29, 2013

as we had a bereavement in the family this was on Google and the gentleman who answered the phone was polite and very cooperative with our needs.the room was spotless bed was very fresh and also comfortable.breakfast was plentiful if anything to much for myself.Caroline who met us when we arrived was courteous and a joy to speak to.the price was £65 per room and would have paid more.its only 3star but the best I've stayed in here or in Europe.will be glad to go back when in Perth.

• Stayed March 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Caroline W, Owner at Rosebank Guest House, responded to this review, April 17, 2013
Thank you for your excellent feedback, your comments are very much appreciated. It was great talking to you both and hope to welcome you back in the near future.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (71)
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 25, 2013

Rosebank is a really lovely welcoming B&B. I've stayed on numerous occasions, all the rooms are very clean and comfortable. Breakfast is great and Caroline's friendly helpful approach makes for a great stay. I have no hesitation in recommending to others.

• Stayed March 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for taking the time to post your kind review. We are glad you enjoy staying at Rosebank and look forward to your next visit when on business in Perth.
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 24, 2013

Stayed at Rosebank Guest House when I was on a couple of days holiday in the Perth area. Stayed here after I had noticed the excellent reviews it was receiving here on Trip Adviser and was not disappointed. Great location, very easy to get too and central with shops, pubs, food places, swimming pool etc all only 5 minutes walking distance away. Caroline and Barry are a great couple and welcome you with open arms. Very friendly and can't do enough for you and Barry's full Scottish breakfast is recommended and sets you up for the day. Found myself not needing anything else to eat until tea time. Had concerns about how close the B&B was to the main road for traffic noise but on getting a room on that side I was very surprised how quiet it was and didn't affect me at all. Lovely room with en-suit, tv and free Wi-fi. Very clean and tidy and comfy bed too. Slept like a log. Will be back.

Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for your positive feedback. It was wonderful to meet you both and we look forward to welcoming you back to Rosebank soon.
edinburgh
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 11, 2013

Had a great 2 night stay at Rosebank. Warm,friendly welcome with a smile from Caroline who was helpful and attentive to our needs. Room was lovely, clean and comfy bed. Good selection for breakfast. Scottish breakfast is ace.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank cathyhall87
Thank you for your kind review. We appreciate your comments and look forward to your return later on this year.
Eaton Rapids, Michigan, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 10, 2013

I stayed here while I was working in Scotland (I am from the US) and found the rooms incredibly comfortable, the owners (Caroline and Barry) amazingly nice and helpful, and the breakfast to be wonderful and authentic. The owner was very friendly, offered up great advice on what to see and do on my free time. I eventually moved out into a more permanent residence for the remainder of my work there but made sure I stopped by to say hi before I departed the region for good. When others from my company came to visit my site I put them up there and I even had my mom stay there when she visited me and they all loved it. If I am ever in the area again I will be stopping by to say hi and staying if I need a room in the area.

Room Tip: I am partial to room #5
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for your wonderful review. We appreciate all the bookings received from your recommendations and enjoyed having you, your mum and colleagues staying with us. We hope all is going well for you back home and look forward to welcoming you back next time you visit Scotland.
Glasgow, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 3, 2013

My husband and I stayed for 2 nights with another couple and thoroughly enjoyed our stay.Caroline and Barry made us feel so welcome they are a great couple nothing was too much trouble for them .They were always on hand if we needed to ask or need something.The rooms were lovely, very comfortable beds and spotlessly clean. Our breakfasts were so tasty and plentiful!You could help yourself to cereals, fruits, yoghurts etc as well as pig out on a massive Scottish breakfast. We will be returning very soon. Sharon and George.

Room Tip: Book Rosebank if staying in perth
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for taking the time to post your review. We appreciate your kind comments and look forward to your return visit in the summer.
Singapore, Singapore
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 17, 2013

our stay at the rosebank guest house was everything we could have wanted! we had the warmest welcome from Caroline who took us in and insisted that if we needed anything, just ask! we couldn't fault a thing and would definitely come back.

thank you for your wonderful hospitality!
leonie & sam :)