Rosebank Guest House
$96
Hotels.com
Kinloch House(Blairgowrie)
$283
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Breakfast included
All reviewscaroline and barrynew extensionwarm welcomeplace to staynorth inchhome from homecity centreblack watchstayed for nightscooked breakfastshort walkexcellent staymain roadcomfortable bedsingle bedbreakfast was amazingbusy road
Reviewed March 24, 2013

Stayed at Rosebank Guest House when I was on a couple of days holiday in the Perth area. Stayed here after I had noticed the excellent reviews it was receiving here on Trip Adviser and was not disappointed. Great location, very easy to get too and central with shops, pubs, food places, swimming pool etc all only 5 minutes walking distance away. Caroline and Barry are a great couple and welcome you with open arms. Very friendly and can't do enough for you and Barry's full Scottish breakfast is recommended and sets you up for the day. Found myself not needing anything else to eat until tea time. Had concerns about how close the B&B was to the main road for traffic noise but on getting a room on that side I was very surprised how quiet it was and didn't affect me at all. Lovely room with en-suit, tv and free Wi-fi. Very clean and tidy and comfy bed too. Slept like a log. Will be back.

Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
Caroline W, Owner at Rosebank Guest House, responded to this reviewResponded April 17, 2013

Thank you for your positive feedback. It was wonderful to meet you both and we look forward to welcoming you back to Rosebank soon.

Reviewed March 11, 2013

Had a great 2 night stay at Rosebank. Warm,friendly welcome with a smile from Caroline who was helpful and attentive to our needs. Room was lovely, clean and comfy bed. Good selection for breakfast. Scottish breakfast is ace.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank cathyhall87

Thank you for your kind review. We appreciate your comments and look forward to your return later on this year.

Reviewed March 10, 2013

I stayed here while I was working in Scotland (I am from the US) and found the rooms incredibly comfortable, the owners (Caroline and Barry) amazingly nice and helpful, and the breakfast to be wonderful and authentic. The owner was very friendly, offered up great advice on what to see and do on my free time. I eventually moved out into a more permanent residence for the remainder of my work there but made sure I stopped by to say hi before I departed the region for good. When others from my company came to visit my site I put them up there and I even had my mom stay there when she visited me and they all loved it. If I am ever in the area again I will be stopping by to say hi and staying if I need a room in the area.

Room Tip: I am partial to room #5
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business

Thank you for your wonderful review. We appreciate all the bookings received from your recommendations and enjoyed having you, your mum and colleagues staying with us. We hope all is going well for you back home and look forward to welcoming you back next time you visit Scotland.

Reviewed March 3, 2013

My husband and I stayed for 2 nights with another couple and thoroughly enjoyed our stay.Caroline and Barry made us feel so welcome they are a great couple nothing was too much trouble for them .They were always on hand if we needed to ask or need something.The rooms were lovely, very comfortable beds and spotlessly clean. Our breakfasts were so tasty and plentiful!You could help yourself to cereals, fruits, yoghurts etc as well as pig out on a massive Scottish breakfast. We will be returning very soon. Sharon and George.

Room Tip: Book Rosebank if staying in perth
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to post your review. We appreciate your kind comments and look forward to your return visit in the summer.

Reviewed February 17, 2013

our stay at the rosebank guest house was everything we could have wanted! we had the warmest welcome from Caroline who took us in and insisted that if we needed anything, just ask! we couldn't fault a thing and would definitely come back.

thank you for your wonderful hospitality!
leonie & sam :)