“thank you!”

Rosebank Guest House
Ranked #4 of 49 Perth B&B and Inns
Reviewed February 17, 2013

our stay at the rosebank guest house was everything we could have wanted! we had the warmest welcome from Caroline who took us in and insisted that if we needed anything, just ask! we couldn't fault a thing and would definitely come back.

thank you for your wonderful hospitality!
leonie & sam :)

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple

Reviewed February 10, 2013

I stayed for 2 nights in January and would have no hesitation in staying again or recommending Rosebank to others. Caroline is an excellent host, it is obvious she knows how to run a guest house with attention to detail and a smile. The breakfast was excellent and the room was warm and very comfortable, even if outside there was wind and rain.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed February 10, 2013

I cannot improve on what other people have said. It is exactly as described and deserves it's current number 1 spot. Not expensive, with the perfect host and an excellent pig-out breakfast ! Thoroughly recommended

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 29, 2013

I Visited Rosebank in November during a business trip to Scotland, beautiful and Clean rooms, very tidy and provides an excellent breakfast, Caroline and Barry are very friendly people and excellent Hosts, I really enjoyed my stay there. Nothing is to difficult for them. Very helpful, I would highly recommend them to any one looking to stay in the area.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed January 27, 2013

I stayed at the Rosebank Guest House over the weekend, and the facilities were great. Fabulous wee place, with well-organized, clean and cosy rooms. Caroline was exceptionally helpful with instructions to the guest house and local restaurants, she cooked a gorgeous breakfast, allowed us access to the kitchen area to make glühwein, and we shared a nice chat around her passion: hospitality! If I find myself again at Perth, I will make sure I book a rook at Rosebank Guest House.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed January 27, 2013

Rosebank guest house is a great B&B i stay for a week every month while on block release from my apprenticeship. Caroline and Barry are very friendly and make you feel very welcome excellent service. very nice rooms and always clean and great food!. highly recommended.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed January 24, 2013

Visited Rosebank in October during a driving tour of scotland. fabulous little place, with gorgeous rooms. Clean, tidy, excellent breakfasts and Caroline and Barry are so friendly. I really enjoyed my stay there. Caroline even provided us with a little map when we arrived with everything we could need marked on it. I wouldn't hesitate to visit again. Thank you so much guys, we look forward to seeing you again :)

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple