“Great B&B, outstanding hospitality”

Rosebank Guest House
Ranked #5 of 49 Perth B&B and Inns
Reviewed January 27, 2013

I stayed at the Rosebank Guest House over the weekend, and the facilities were great. Fabulous wee place, with well-organized, clean and cosy rooms. Caroline was exceptionally helpful with instructions to the guest house and local restaurants, she cooked a gorgeous breakfast, allowed us access to the kitchen area to make glühwein, and we shared a nice chat around her passion: hospitality! If I find myself again at Perth, I will make sure I book a rook at Rosebank Guest House.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with friends

Reviewed January 27, 2013

Rosebank guest house is a great B&B i stay for a week every month while on block release from my apprenticeship. Caroline and Barry are very friendly and make you feel very welcome excellent service. very nice rooms and always clean and great food!. highly recommended.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed January 24, 2013

Visited Rosebank in October during a driving tour of scotland. fabulous little place, with gorgeous rooms. Clean, tidy, excellent breakfasts and Caroline and Barry are so friendly. I really enjoyed my stay there. Caroline even provided us with a little map when we arrived with everything we could need marked on it. I wouldn't hesitate to visit again. Thank you so much guys, we look forward to seeing you again :)

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 14, 2013

Stayed here after reading the other reviews, I was not disappointed. Lovely spacious room, excellent breakfast and hospitality. As I had not been in the area before the owners were very helpful in advising places to go, providing me with a map of the area and pointing out nice restaurants for dinner. Thanks Caroline and Barry, I'll definately be back.

• Stayed: January 2013
Reviewed January 3, 2013

I have now stayed here on numerous occasions, wouldn't stay anywhere else. Ideal for sight seeing and shopping as walking distances to everything. The breakfast is the best and sets you up for the day. Caroline always goes the extra mile to help you. First class

Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 26, 2012

My wife and I spent a comfortable night in this Guest House. The room was spacious, spotlessly clean and quiet, and the breakfast was excellent. Caroline is a first class hostess and was always on hand to give guidance on best eating places etc. If you are looking for a night's accommodation in Perth you wont go wrong if you choose Rosebank Guest House.
John and Mary Macleod

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed November 25, 2012

Just back from a weekend at Rosebank. This is simply the best guest house ever. We were made extremely welcome from when we drew up at their door until we departed at the end of our stay. Caroline & Barry are excellent hosts always making time to have a chat and making sure that we had everything that we needed even supplied a map of Perth showing restaurants etc. Lovely spacious, clean and comfortable rooms with everything that was required for a great stay. Highly recommended. We will definate be back.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple