“Average!!”

Di Maggios - Airdrie
Ranked #19 of 62 Restaurants in Airdrie
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Our Airdrie restaurant is located on the road from Airdrie and Coatbridge and provides home-cooked Italian cuisine in a family-friendly atmosphere that everyone can enjoy. We have a kids soft play area to keep the kids amused while you eat. The full Di Maggio's menu is on offer alongside great value lunch and pre-theatre deals and there is also a full carry-out and delivery service available. Di Maggio's Airdrie has its own private parking.
Reviewed June 28, 2013

Went with my cousin for a get together lunch, the food was ok however my cousin did find an unknown black blob in her mozerella cubes however she didn't mention it at the time as she didn't want to cause a fuss. The lunch menu is priced ok however the selection is not very good. The waitress was friendly enough but didn't offer to top up our drinks even though they were empty half way through the main meal. Ok overall but probably wouldn't visit again.

Di Maggio's G, Social Media Assistant at Di Maggios - Airdrie, responded to this reviewResponded September 7, 2013

Thank you for visiting our Airdrie Di Maggio's Restaurant and for your review following your recent visit. We are sorry to hear that you were not completely satisfied with your food, however we do encourage our guests to share with us any issues they have at the time in order for us to rectify these issues to enable our guests to enjoy the rest of their meal. All our guests are given the option of a lunch menu or our a la carte menu - both of which we are often complimented on as they offer a great deal of choice for all our guests. Thank you once again for you review.

There are newer reviews for Di Maggios - Airdrie

Reviewed May 8, 2013

Located on the main road with easy access by car or bus, it is easy to find and offers an extensive menu suiting all tastes. The range of drinks are what you would expect Car parking available to the rear.

1  Thank Anthony J
Di Maggio's G, Social Media Assistant at Di Maggios - Airdrie, responded to this reviewResponded June 18, 2013

Thank you, Keith, for taking the time to write a review following your recent visit to our Airdrie Di Maggio's. We do our best to cater for all our customers and offer an extensive menu and drinks options. We look forward to welcoming you back again.

Reviewed May 7, 2013

Me and my girlfriend regularly go to Di Maggios, they do a set menu, 3 courses for around £14.95. The chilli nachos are amazing! Also the lasagne is very good too, the menu is varied, with lots of choices. The staff are very attentive, and the restaurant is very clean and well decorated. All in all the food is great, with good value for money.

Di Maggio's G, Social Media Assistant at Di Maggios - Airdrie, responded to this reviewResponded May 8, 2013

Thank you for your lovely review. Our set menus are very popular due to the great value they offer and we do our best to ensure there is something suitable on our menus for everyone. Thank you once again and we look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed March 29, 2013

This unfortunately is the only restaurant where I have returned food which has now happened on two seperate occassions. Most recently I opted for rice along with a chicken dish. The rice was over cooked, soft and gloopy. I asked for the rice to be changed, and was surprised to be told a new portion would be exactly the same as it would be made from the same consignment from the supplier. I am not sure if this means it was pre cooked and then reheated, or if it meant that no one was prepared to watch the cooking more closely. I opted for chips instead. Unfortunately a previous visit with family resulted in us returning the main course as it was inedible, being poisoned with salt. We were offered a free dessert as compensation but the hardly touched main was not replaced. On a third, previous occassion I had again taken rice, which was very soft and overcooked again. As I tend not to complain, on this occasion I left most of the meal but didn't say anything. I ended up violently ill that evening. All in all I have given this restaurant a number of chances as accidents can happen. We have had a number of family meals which were fine. I have however also been disappointed several times and as such, shall not be returning here.

Di Maggio's G, Social Media Assistant at Di Maggios - Airdrie, responded to this reviewResponded April 20, 2013

Thank you for your review, Bill. We are sorry to hear that you have had more than one disappointing experience at our Airdrie restaurant for which we can only apologise. We do encourage all our customers to alert our staff to any issues there might be with their meal in order for allow us to rectify any problems should there be any and allow our guests to continue to enjoy their meal. Please rest assured that your comments have been passed onto our head office and management team who will be looking into this to ensure this does not happen again in the future. We thank you once again for taking the time to review our restaurant and we do hope you will continue to dine with us.

Reviewed March 15, 2013

Just been to DiMaggio,s for an early evening meal with a friend. Have to say was very happy with the food and service. My friend and I both opted for the set price two course menu. My goodness what an extensive selection for a set course menu! The service was prompt and unobtrusive food was served promptly was hot and tasty. Had hoped to have pudding but my friend and I both agreed we were 'completely stuffed' Lovely tasty food and great value for money. Would defiantly recommend!

Di Maggio's G, Social Media Assistant at Di Maggios - Airdrie, responded to this reviewResponded March 20, 2013

Thelma, many thanks for your lovely review. We are really pleased that both yourself and your friend enjoyed everything about your recent experience at Di Maggio's and look forward to you returning to dine with us again in the future. Thank you once again.