“Another outlet of the brand Di Maggios”

Di Maggios - Airdrie
Ranked #19 of 61 Restaurants in Airdrie
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Our Airdrie restaurant is located on the road from Airdrie and Coatbridge and provides home-cooked Italian cuisine in a family-friendly atmosphere that everyone can enjoy. We have a kids soft play area to keep the kids amused while you eat. The full Di Maggio's menu is on offer alongside great value lunch and pre-theatre deals and there is also a full carry-out and delivery service available. Di Maggio's Airdrie has its own private parking.
Scotland, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1,484 helpful votes
“Another outlet of the brand Di Maggios”
Reviewed May 8, 2013

Located on the main road with easy access by car or bus, it is easy to find and offers an extensive menu suiting all tastes. The range of drinks are what you would expect Car parking available to the rear.

Visited January 2013
1 Thank Keith J
Di Maggio's G, Social Media Assistant at Di Maggios - Airdrie, responded to this review, June 18, 2013
Thank you, Keith, for taking the time to write a review following your recent visit to our Airdrie Di Maggio's. We do our best to cater for all our customers and offer an extensive menu and drinks options. We look forward to welcoming you back again.

“Great food!”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

Me and my girlfriend regularly go to Di Maggios, they do a set menu, 3 courses for around £14.95. The chilli nachos are amazing! Also the lasagne is very good too, the menu is varied, with lots of choices. The staff are very attentive, and the restaurant is very clean and well decorated. All in all the food is great, with good value for money.

• Visited April 2013
Di Maggio's G, Social Media Assistant at Di Maggios - Airdrie, responded to this review, May 8, 2013
Thank you for your lovely review. Our set menus are very popular due to the great value they offer and we do our best to ensure there is something suitable on our menus for everyone. Thank you once again and we look forward to welcoming you back again soon.
Airdrie, United Kingdom
“Disappointing meal and excuses.”
Reviewed March 29, 2013

This unfortunately is the only restaurant where I have returned food which has now happened on two seperate occassions. Most recently I opted for rice along with a chicken dish. The rice was over cooked, soft and gloopy. I asked for the rice to be changed, and was surprised to be told a new portion would be exactly the same as it would be made from the same consignment from the supplier. I am not sure if this means it was pre cooked and then reheated, or if it meant that no one was prepared to watch the cooking more closely. I opted for chips instead. Unfortunately a previous visit with family resulted in us returning the main course as it was inedible, being poisoned with salt. We were offered a free dessert as compensation but the hardly touched main was not replaced. On a third, previous occassion I had again taken rice, which was very soft and overcooked again. As I tend not to complain, on this occasion I left most of the meal but didn't say anything. I ended up violently ill that evening. All in all I have given this restaurant a number of chances as accidents can happen. We have had a number of family meals which were fine. I have however also been disappointed several times and as such, shall not be returning here.

Visited February 2013
Di Maggio's G, Social Media Assistant at Di Maggios - Airdrie, responded to this review, April 20, 2013
Thank you for your review, Bill. We are sorry to hear that you have had more than one disappointing experience at our Airdrie restaurant for which we can only apologise. We do encourage all our customers to alert our staff to any issues there might be with their meal in order for allow us to rectify any problems should there be any and allow our guests to continue to enjoy their meal. Please rest assured that your comments have been passed onto our head office and management team who will be looking into this to ensure this does not happen again in the future. We thank you once again for taking the time to review our restaurant and we do hope you will continue to dine with us.
Airdrie, United Kingdom
“Lovely!”
Reviewed March 15, 2013

Just been to DiMaggio,s for an early evening meal with a friend. Have to say was very happy with the food and service. My friend and I both opted for the set price two course menu. My goodness what an extensive selection for a set course menu! The service was prompt and unobtrusive food was served promptly was hot and tasty. Had hoped to have pudding but my friend and I both agreed we were 'completely stuffed' Lovely tasty food and great value for money. Would defiantly recommend!

• Visited March 2013
Di Maggio's G, Social Media Assistant at Di Maggios - Airdrie, responded to this review, March 20, 2013
Thelma, many thanks for your lovely review. We are really pleased that both yourself and your friend enjoyed everything about your recent experience at Di Maggio's and look forward to you returning to dine with us again in the future. Thank you once again.
Mossend
“Disappointed”
Reviewed March 10, 2013

My son bought deal for 2 for Mother's Day. My starter was 3 mushrooms, pasta quite nice but the smallest piece of cake ever. I gave my son both pieces made up normal slice size. Deal is not value for money when you get it home.

Visited March 2013
Thank you Josie, for your recent review. Thank you for choosing to dine with us for Mother's Day however we are sorry thank you felt your meal was not as you were expecting. We strive to ensure all our customers enjoy their experience - service and meal - and should there be any cause for concern, our staff are more than happy to make changes necessary when problems are highlighted at the time. Thank you again for your review.