“Delicious!”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed May 19, 2014

Had lunch at Paolo's Italian Kitchen today with some friends and thoroughly enjoyed it.
The lunch menu was varied and very well priced and the food was delicious. The staff were very attentive, friendly and helpful. I'll certainly go back.

There are newer reviews for Paolo's Italian Kitchen

Reviewed May 17, 2014

Fantastic. Booked early night has had tickets for show. Great reception and remembering my email and their subsequent call to confirm arrangements. Staff welcomed us and gave my wife a class of pink cava for her birthday. Food was awesome tonight. Keep it will be back soon.

1  Thank aliscott019
Reviewed May 16, 2014 via mobile

A friend and I tried paolo's for the first time tonight and I cannot fault a single thing.. The staff were very friendly upon arrival and during our entire visit. A lovely girl called Anne looked after us spectacularly and her service was amazing. Paolo himself even came over for a chat and was very nice. The food was outstanding from start to finish the chefs are obviously doing a fantastic job. Will definitely be back again this place is a little treasure! Keep up the good work!!

Reviewed May 14, 2014 via mobile

I had heard good things about Paolo's and I must say the food was delicious, I particularly enjoyed the saltimbocca. On the downside they need to brush up on service, having decent or even at least matching wine glasses would be a start! Unfortunately there was a large rowdy group sitting nearby who progressively got louder as the night went on, it might have been an idea to move customers who have eaten through to the lounge area as at times we found it difficult to hear ourselves and it definitely spoiled the ambiance. Will give it another go though as the food was nice.

1  Thank anonAirdrie
Reviewed May 8, 2014 via mobile

Went for lunch today with my 2 friends n my little boy . Excellent 1st class service from Paolo & Daniel . Our meals were absolutely delicious so compliments to the chef . Dont normally have dessert but had nutella cake n omg it was so yummy , looking forward to going back again next week for lunch if not sooner as the food n service was amazing . Brilliant restaurant Xx