“FANTASTIC FOOD AND SERVICE !!!!”
Review of Royal Blossom - CLOSED

Royal Blossom
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed December 15, 2014

Just back home after a cracking evening at the Royal Blossom in Airdrie. Menu choice was huge with lots of variety for all tastes. Everything was hot and the whole restaurant was spotless. Attentive staff and very efficient and friendly.
Special night for us, as my brother-in-law had his surprise 60th birthday party here tonight. What made it more special that after my sis-in-law had made the booking, we popped into the restaurant to ask if we could sneak two extra people in, as our daughter and her partner were making a surprise visit home from Korea over Christmas, and the rest of the family didnt know !!
We arrived early and the Manageress stashed them away by themselves and when the rest of the family arrived, big surprise !! Cake with a sparkler the size off Mount Vesuivis and it was a great night.
Bear in mind this was a Monday night and the food and service was still outstanding !! We will definately be back ! To all the staff involved, thank you very much, it was much appreciated !

5  Thank bigmincey

Reviewed November 4, 2014 via mobile

First time I've visited since it has reopened and have to say I'm glad it's doors are opened again. The food is much as you would expect for a lunch time Chinese buffet although it does have chicken satay missing which is always a favourite in our group but did have the addition of sushi. We had a baby with us and the baby chairs are very sturdy and felt our wee one was safe in it. Customer service was faultless and the new decor was very pleasant. All in all a nice lunch with a bonus of a voucher for money off the next visit.

2  Thank Claire_S_11
Reviewed November 4, 2014

If you want great food, friendly staff this is the place to go also spotlessly clean and excellent variety of food We have taken friends from Ayrshire and Newton Stewart and they both say they will be back Best buffet around

4  Thank anne b
Reviewed November 4, 2014 via mobile

We've used the blossom a few times but it closed for decorating and has just reopened excellent service nice prices great food lovely atmosphere

3  Thank ony
Reviewed November 2, 2014

I received a flyer through the door about this place, I can't believe I didn't know about it till now and apparently it has been opened for a few years! Took my family in for dinner last sunday and I must say we will definitely be back! The restaurant was bigger than I expected, decorations were nice, the place was very clean, service was very attentive. Food were lovely, with loads of choices. The kids were given goody bags upon leaving, so they were happy. Costed us less than £45 for a family of 4, which I thought was reasonable. Overall experience was great!

2  Thank Nicolax81