“Disappointed”

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
“Disappointed”
Reviewed June 5, 2013

Read so many good reviews decided to go along and try myself, wish I hadnt bothered!
Ordered burger and it came in a soggy roll and drowed in mustard mayo. Not very nice.
Food was average at best. Shocked to see chef standing in kitchen drinking pint of lager, not professional and not what I expect to see when I go out for a meal.
Definitely wont be back

• Visited June 2013
2 Thank mcgoo4444

Airdrie
“Fabulous”
Reviewed June 4, 2013 via mobile

my friend introduced me to this restaurant a few months ago I've since been back a couple of times and never been disappointed. The food has always been tasty, very fresh and plenty of it. the specials board is always worth a look too. The staff have always been very pleasant and nothing too much bother. Every time I've been to the avenue I've had something different from the menu and its all been delicious. I would highly recommend a visit.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank dtae16
Airdrie, United Kingdom
“Top class food at inexpensive prices”
Reviewed June 4, 2013

Appearance from the outside isn't somewhere that would normally draw me in, but take a step inside the door and up to the back of the restaurant an this place has an excellent feel and pretty chic and contemporary feel.....4 of us dined here for a Birthdy celebration and the quality of the food was absolutely faultless....This place is punching way nice it's weight and the chef is destined or bigger things definitely.....Go to this place before that happens as the prices were unbelievably reasonable for the presentation and quality of what you receive....This place is a hidden gem and once word gets out- you'll need to book in advance....also a mention for the male waiter we had, he was excellent- attentive and on the ball, but not at the table making a nuisance of himself...excellent food, service and nice surroundings...well done, we'll all be back.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank Hippychicknos1
“Good value”
Reviewed May 27, 2013 via mobile

Been going here for a while now. When it first reopened as the avenue it instantly became one of my favourite places to eat. What I couldnt believe was the quality of the food and how expensive the menu sounded but wasnt it wad incredibly cheap price wisd and I couldnt understsnd how they managed it. I also didnt gey how quiet the place was every time I was in it always seemed quite dead. I think that is why over time the menu has got gradually less upmarket they must be trying to save money by using less expensive ingredients but even so the food is sti really good and is still amazing value for money

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank JMCHall
“Steak was nice but that's all!”
Reviewed May 27, 2013 via mobile

Ordered a steak for main was nice but service was rubbish.

Took ages for the food to come and when it arrived steak was good but everything else was rubbish.

• Visited April 2013