From the moment we arrived at the Gailes to our departure, everyone was just so welcoming, friendly and helpful from Stephanie on Reception, to the lovely ladies in the restaurant. Our room was spotless, comfortable and nicely decorated. We stayed the one night and enjoyed a good meal in the restaurant from the light bite menu which was more than enough had and a yummy breakfast the next day The hotel also hosted my aunt's wake which was handled really well in a quiet room away from the main areas. All in all, a really good find and I would recommend it to anyone. Thank you.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four star hotel, bar and restaurant in the heart of Ayrshire. Distinctive modern accommodation with full mod cons and king size beds. Stunning Penthouse Apartment with private sauna, spa and Jacuzzi plus rooftop garden and conservatory. Excellent dining options in our relaxed and friendly bar and restaurant areas. Part of the award winning SimpsInns group. Adjacent to a number of championship golf courses and just minutes from the busy towns of Irvine and Troon. Prestwick Airport and Troon P&O Ferry terminal are less than 10 minutes away, while Glasgow International is 40 minutes by car. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda and LateRooms so you can book your Gailes Restaurant and Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gailes Restaurant Hotel Irvine
- Gailes Hotel Irvine
- Gailes Restaurant And Hotel Irvine, Scotland