Just had a great relaxing weekend at the Gailes, rooms are large and spotless, room located at the front of the hotel facing the road which can be busy and noisy but don't let that put you off, you get used to it . The floor covering in the lift is loose and could be a trip hazard.
Had a meal in the restaurant on both evenings quality food, very busy with locals which speaks volumes about the quality of the food.
Staff are very friendly and attentive throughout the hotel
I would recommend the Gailes to anyone visiting the area , I will definitely be returning.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four star hotel, bar and restaurant in the heart of Ayrshire. Distinctive modern accommodation with full mod cons and king size beds. Stunning Penthouse Apartment with private sauna, spa and Jacuzzi plus rooftop garden and conservatory. Excellent dining options in our relaxed and friendly bar and restaurant areas. Part of the award winning SimpsInns group. Adjacent to a number of championship golf courses and just minutes from the busy towns of Irvine and Troon. Prestwick Airport and Troon P&O Ferry terminal are less than 10 minutes away, while Glasgow International is 40 minutes by car. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, LateRooms, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Gailes Restaurant and Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gailes Restaurant Hotel Irvine
- Gailes Hotel Irvine
- Gailes Restaurant And Hotel Irvine, Scotland