Just been to Gailes for friday lunch with my husband. Food good when it eventually came! Had to wait nearly 30 minutes. Service very slow. Usually go to Ship Inn! Dont think we will be back.Have been here before and service was really slow and had forgotten! We had 2 main meals and 2 drinks and bill was £30.30. I think this place is very over rated although it is always busy. There are other establishments in and around Irvine that provide much better service and quality!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four star hotel, bar and restaurant in the heart of Ayrshire. Distinctive modern accommodation with full mod cons and king size beds. Stunning Penthouse Apartment with private sauna, spa and Jacuzzi plus rooftop garden and conservatory. Excellent dining options in our relaxed and friendly bar and restaurant areas. Part of the award winning SimpsInns group. Adjacent to a number of championship golf courses and just minutes from the busy towns of Irvine and Troon. Prestwick Airport and Troon P&O Ferry terminal are less than 10 minutes away, while Glasgow International is 40 minutes by car. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Gailes Restaurant and Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gailes Restaurant Hotel Irvine
- Gailes Hotel Irvine
- Gailes Restaurant And Hotel Irvine, Scotland