Stayed here for one night in July 2013 after a wedding.Full wedding ceremony held in the Gailes very nice venue,meal was perfect.Hotel room nice clean tidy staff friendly helpful.Breakfast looked great but did not try as I was still suffering from the celebrations from the night before.Nice location very secluded (would need car to get to nearest town to far to walk).All in all very nice hotel with friendly staff (especially the young lady who annonces everything and everyone threw out the wedding great fun and full of character).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four star hotel, bar and restaurant in the heart of Ayrshire. Distinctive modern accommodation with full mod cons and king size beds. Stunning Penthouse Apartment with private sauna, spa and Jacuzzi plus rooftop garden and conservatory. Excellent dining options in our relaxed and friendly bar and restaurant areas. Part of the award winning SimpsInns group. Adjacent to a number of championship golf courses and just minutes from the busy towns of Irvine and Troon. Prestwick Airport and Troon P&O Ferry terminal are less than 10 minutes away, while Glasgow International is 40 minutes by car. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Gailes Restaurant and Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gailes Restaurant Hotel Irvine
- Gailes Hotel Irvine
- Gailes Restaurant And Hotel Irvine, Scotland