We stayed here for one night in room 38 with a lovely view over the golf course. Very quiet and peaceful. Room was spotless. Green apples are a nice touch! Had lunch when we arrived which was lovely. Dinner later that night was great as was breakfast. We did nothing but eat here because it was all so good. Staff were lovely and friendly. We hope to stay here again soon!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four star hotel, bar and restaurant in the heart of Ayrshire. Distinctive modern accommodation with full mod cons and king size beds. Stunning Penthouse Apartment with private sauna, spa and Jacuzzi plus rooftop garden and conservatory. Excellent dining options in our relaxed and friendly bar and restaurant areas. Part of the award winning SimpsInns group. Adjacent to a number of championship golf courses and just minutes from the busy towns of Irvine and Troon. Prestwick Airport and Troon P&O Ferry terminal are less than 10 minutes away, while Glasgow International is 40 minutes by car. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda and LateRooms so you can book your Gailes Restaurant and Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gailes Restaurant Hotel Irvine
- Gailes Hotel Irvine
- Gailes Restaurant And Hotel Irvine, Scotland