I have just stayed at the Menzies, Irvine while visiting family. The hotel was very clean and the staff very friendly. We had dinner in the hotel restaurant twice during our stay and the food was excellent. We were a family group of 8 people staying and everyone was very pleased with the service. The only problem I found was the lack of leisure amenities. The pool has now closed down and there is no other internal leisure facility. There is a 9 hole golf course in the grounds but it is unusual for a 4 star hotel not to have a pool, spa or gym. I also feel it could benefit for some facilities for children. We had a 10 year old child in our group and there was no leisure or entertainment for children. However, I would still recommend this hotel for it's accommodation, food and friendly staff.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just outside Irvine, in Ayrshire, one of Scotland's most beautiful areas and only seven miles from Prestwick Airport, the Hallmark Hotel Irvine is perfectly placed for both business and leisure. The hotel facilities include 128 en-suite bedrooms including family rooms, a contemporary Brasserie restaurant, relaxing lounge bar and a 9 hole junior golf course. Whether you are wanting to explore the beautiful Ayrshire countryside or simply have a relaxing weekend break, the Hallmark Hotel Irvine is the ideal choice. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Cancelon, Travelocity and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Hallmark Hotel Irvine reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Menzies Irvine Hotel Irvine
- Menzies Hotel Irvine
- Irvine Menzies Hotel
- Hallmark Hotel Irvine Scotland