We have just got back from a 3 night stay at this hotel.
The hotel is located next to a pub which had sky sports and were happy to deal with requests for which match/sport to show. If you don't want to eat at the pub then there is KFC, McDonalds and Burger King all within walking distance.
Our room was very good, clean and had a large flat screen tv (42" I think) on the wall.
The only problem we had was the room got very very warm through the night. We had fantastic weather whilst we were there which was a great thing but on a night time the heat was sometimes unbearable. The hotel had already provided a fan in the room however the noise from it kept my young son awake so had to turn it off at times .
My wife mentioned this to the lady on reception - we don't ever complain and it was more of just and off the cuff comment. The lady was very helpful and understanding and even refunded us a night which we certainly weren't expecting.
Overall a great stay and would definitely return in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Start your Scottish adventure at Premier Inn Hotel Elgin, just a short drive from the epic Highlands and legendary Loch Ness. Whether you're headed for the Cairngorms or business and leisure destinations in Elgin and Aberdeen, you'll find us a great place to rest. Take time out to reflect in Elgin's Biblical Gardens. Discover the impressive ruins of Elgin Cathedral. Or seek out the 'Water of Life' on the world-famous Malt Whisky Trail. And when you're ready to relax, return for a bite to eat in our tasty restaurant and a great night's sleep in your extra-comfy bed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Premier Inn and TripOnline SA so you can book your Premier Inn Elgin Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Elgin Hotel Elgin
- Premier Inn Elgin Hotel Moray