Great hotel. Not a bad thing to say about this place. Chelsea on reception was fabulous and helped resolve a minor room change to accommodate us without any complaint. Room was spotless as expected. Work to extend the hotel was ongoing but it did not bother us.
If being picky only irritating thing was waiting for toilet light to fully illuminate which took about a minute to warm up. Road noise could be heard but not an issue.
Slightly out of the main town but only 5 minutes away.
Restuarant close by was excellent and again nothing was too much bother for the staff. Breakfast was excellent and nicely cooked.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Start your Scottish adventure at Premier Inn Hotel Elgin, just a short drive from the epic Highlands and legendary Loch Ness. Whether you're headed for the Cairngorms or business and leisure destinations in Elgin and Aberdeen, you'll find us a great place to rest. Take time out to reflect in Elgin's Biblical Gardens. Discover the impressive ruins of Elgin Cathedral. Or seek out the 'Water of Life' on the world-famous Malt Whisky Trail. And when you're ready to relax, return for a bite to eat in our tasty restaurant and a great night's sleep in your extra-comfy bed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda and Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Elgin Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Elgin Hotel Elgin
- Premier Inn Elgin Hotel Moray