Stayed for one night in this hotel, did what it said on the tin. Comfortable, clean no frills. Only thing I could criticise was bathroom. Grout was mouldy in between tiles, this puts me off but in fairness I have been in a lot more expensive hotels with the same problem!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Start your Scottish adventure at Premier Inn Hotel Elgin, just a short drive from the epic Highlands and legendary Loch Ness. Whether you're headed for the Cairngorms or business and leisure destinations in Elgin and Aberdeen, you'll find us a great place to rest. Take time out to reflect in Elgin's Biblical Gardens. Discover the impressive ruins of Elgin Cathedral. Or seek out the 'Water of Life' on the world-famous Malt Whisky Trail. And when you're ready to relax, return for a bite to eat in our tasty restaurant and a great night's sleep in your extra-comfy bed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Premier Inn and TripOnline SA so you can book your Premier Inn Elgin Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Elgin Hotel Elgin
- Premier Inn Elgin Hotel Moray