Myself and my hubby stayed here last night, we were up meeting friends, the room was clean cosy and the perfect base, its in a good location not far from bars, restaurants ect.. Was really impressed with the cleanliness of the room, there was a lady chapped our door to ask if our bed was made up on our arrival, well run, had brekkie in the brewsters nxt door it was great! All you could eat for £8.00. Will defo return on our nxt visit, well done premier inn Elgin :):):)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Start your Scottish adventure at Premier Inn Hotel Elgin, just a short drive from the epic Highlands and legendary Loch Ness. Whether you're headed for the Cairngorms or business and leisure destinations in Elgin and Aberdeen, you'll find us a great place to rest. Take time out to reflect in Elgin's Biblical Gardens. Discover the impressive ruins of Elgin Cathedral. Or seek out the 'Water of Life' on the world-famous Malt Whisky Trail. And when you're ready to relax, return for a bite to eat in our tasty restaurant and a great night's sleep in your extra-comfy bed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Elgin Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Elgin Hotel Elgin
- Premier Inn Elgin Hotel Moray