“Oh dear”

Cuisines: British
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 9, 2013

Was very disappointed when taken here for lunch last week, Just wanted a tasty snack and thought the bruchetta would be perfect alas I got a dry pale piece of toast with a tasteless chopped tomato on top, no olive oil, no basil ,no garlic - such an easy dish to do and get right! Barman/owner? could loosen up a bit and acknowledge customers with a cheey hello maybe? I am afraid if staff can't be bothered to just say hello or goodbye and thanks then I can't be bothered to spend my hard earned money in their establishment.

5  Thank Soggyralston

Reviewed August 5, 2013

There was a choice of two different menus a bar menu and the restaurant menu. Between both there was a good choice. All the food was hot and tasty lovely. We all had starters and mains. Really too much food. Chips were Home made and really tasty. Service was quick but with enough time to enjoy our food. Cost was good 3 people 2 courses with drink £60

Reviewed August 2, 2013

Lovely interior and beautiful surroundings. I disagree with some of the previous reviews as there was mellow background music and was so busy that I would advise to book! A very good menu with a wide range of variety, serving excellent fresh food. Homely feel to the place and I would certainly recommend. Lovely little bar with great opportunity to sit in the quiet beer garden, where you can look over some lovely views on a summers evening.

Reviewed August 2, 2013

My partner and I took my parents out for Sunday Lunch last weekend. The weather might have been miserable but it was the only thing. A wide variety of choice on the Sunday Lunch menu. The food was fantastic, fresh and tasty. Fast, happy staff eager to please and the prices were great too!!! Definately well worth a visit. Hope to go back soon.

Reviewed August 1, 2013

Visited for lunch with a friend - first time in while since it's re-opening. Lovely simple daytime menu, reasonable prices. Sat in the bar area although we were offered a seat in the main restaurant. Had steak burger and simple salad - well cooked, not raw or burned but just right! Friend had mixed steak and chicken fajitas - really good portion size - and thoroughly enjoyed hers too. Had a look at the evening menu and both agreed we'd be back to give that a try at some point.

Service lovely, food arrived in good time, great to have fresh food for reasonable prices!

Been to Duffus Inn? Share your experiences!