The hotel is well situated, and looks amazing. it's a little mansion converted to hotel and basking in green, a little river nearby. My room on the ground floor had a door that opens straight into the garden and river.
There is a pool,and lovely lounge. The rooms are clean, with a huge 40" LED TV,DVD and free Wifi. with a gorgoues bed and lovely bathroom, all clean and heated.
Location is also very good, not fat from the centre of Elgin, and Tesco.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Mansion House Hotel is nestled on the banks of the River Lossie within beautiful grounds,yet only a few minutes’ walk to the historical centre of Elgin.We are the perfect destination for business, pleasure or special celebration. Our 23 bedrooms and public rooms are decorated in elegant country house style.Enjoy fine dining and traditional Scottish cuisine in the surroundings of our elegant restaurant or a lighter snack in the hotel’s bistro. We only use the finest of fresh local produce.We can cater for weddings and functions up to 180 people, with menus to suit every taste and budget.Our professional team will look after your every need to make sure that your day is truly memorable.Whether it be a relaxing break or exploring trip we are ideally situated in the heart of the “Whisky and Castle Trails”. Elgin also boasts an abundance of excellent golf courses nearby ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and Hotel.de so you can book your Mansion House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mansion House Hotel Elgin
- Mansion Hotel Elgin
- Mansion House Elgin, Moray