Booked a 3 night away break through classicbritain.com and got an excellent deal including dinner and breakfast staying in a suite for a total of £248.00. Our suite consisted of a room with a double bed, a good-sized lounge with tv, and a small bathroom with a shower over the bath. The room was nicely decorated and had two good wall heaters with 3 good size windows giving lots of light. Our dinner each night was tasty, consisting of 4 courses and a choice of 3 dishes on each course. You could have items from the a la carte menu at a supplement but this was hugely expensive - an 8oz fillet steak would have cost £21.00 extra! Wine started at £14.95 for a poor quality french. Breakfast was very good, using good qaulity ingredients, cooked to order and served by a nice lady from Chile.
It was great to be able to use the leisure club which was very clean. Generally, the standard of service was inconsistent which did let the hotel down somewhat, eg. we were checked into a dirty room, no hot water one night, three evenings they didn't have the wine I ordered, and no newspapers one morning. Overall however, a pleasant stay and very good value for money.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Eight Acres Hotel & Leisure Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Eight Acres Hotel And Leisure Club
- 8 Acres Hotel & Leisure Club
- Crerar Eight Acres Hotel Leisure
- Eight Acres Hotel & Leisure Club Elgin, Moray