“Brilliant”

Ardvorlich Guest House
Ranked #5 of 22 Elgin B&B and Inns
“Brilliant”
Reviewed February 9, 2014 via mobile

Stayed in the ARDVORLICH for the last 7 weeks as we were working in elgin.We have stayed in bed and breakfast accommodation all over Britain but this one is by far the best 1 we have stayed in .Lynn makes everyone into her house very welcome and there is a separate kitchen for her guests to use and her house is spotless and the twin room we stayed in was excellent and the shower was brilliant. I will recommend this b and b to anyone I know who is staying up in elgin.

Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank stuart a
lynnfyvie, Owner at Ardvorlich Guest House, responded to this review, February 12, 2014
Many thanks for taking the time to write such a favorable review for us. It is greatly appreciated . It was a pleasure having you both to stay and hopefully you will stay again if you are ever back in the area.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Reviewed November 17, 2013

I stayed here on a business trip and felt totally welcome and at home. Lynn was the perfect host, the place was immaculately clean and the location was great. Fresh raspberries for breakfast too. I would recommend this place to anyone who is staying in Elgin (I have stayed in a couple of other Elgin B&Bs and this was head and shoulders the best)

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed November 9, 2013 via mobile

A very clean, spacious bed and breakfast with a perfect location to the town centre.

The breakfasts are very nice which you can pre order exactly what you want the night before.

Will certainly be staying again when in the Elgin area :-)

Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
fife scland
Reviewed November 9, 2013

Spent 2nights and everything was perfect and the food was very good and the owners very friendly would go back anytime.
Parking to the side of house and very near the town so cars could be left and town easy walking distance

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Liverpool, United Kingdom
Reviewed August 5, 2013

We spent 3 nights at Ardvorlich in July while visiting Elgin for a family wedding. It was recommended by my in-laws who visited quite a few B&B's in Elgin to find accommodation for wedding guests. This was their preferred option so we got first choice on it before other family members. How lucky we were.
We had 2 beautiful rooms, spotlessly clean and with everything we could need. I don't usually sleep well in other beds but had the best sleeps ever, feeling like I was floating on air.
Lynne looked after us really well and breakfast was perfect.
We had a great time at the wedding (a couple of hundred yards away) and feel that the whole weekend was made more special by the lovely, welcoming, friendly Lynne and her beautiful Guest House.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Leicester, England
Reviewed August 4, 2013

I stayed here for a single night as part of a business trip to the Highlands area and was delighted with the overnight stay at Ardvorlich.

The room I had (room 1) was spacious, clean and comfy with a great ensuite area and I got a really good nights sleep. The breakfast choice was extensive (you make your chioce the night before) and beautifully cooked with high quality ingredients which set me up for the day.

Hopefully I will be back at some point either with further business requirements or as part of a holiday,

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Strathcarron, United Kingdom
Reviewed July 18, 2013

I stayed at Ardvorlich Guest House for 3nights while working in the Elgin area.

The accommodation really is top notch. The lady, Lynn, who runs the guest house, showed me around upon arrival. Guests have use of a kitched and fridge so its can be like a home from home.

I know its hard to believe but the temperature in Elgin during my stay was up above 25 degrees, Lynn must have known it was difficult to sleep in that sorta heat, and on the Tuesday morning i had a nice fan available in my room.

The house itself has all modern facilities, is kept to a high level of cleanliness and is only a short 5 mins walk from the centre of Elgin
I set off for work before breakfast was served each morning, but i hear its also of a high standard.

Top Top place to stay, and Lynn even fixed me up for somewhere to stay on the Thursday as i had to extend my stay- and she was fully booked for that night.

I will be back here again and again!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business